Another mass shooting in Indianapolis at a fedex facility.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correlation doesn't equal causation, but you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not see the long list of "coincidences".

To clarify, I am NOT suggesting any criminal conspiracy within the left or deep state. I simply believe the left applies the heat and individual nutjobs "cook off". Once the train gets rolling, it's self-perpetuating. These people are looking for infamy and long-term repercussions against the world they despise and no longer feel a part of. The more damage they can do to our society, the better. This is convenient and actionable for the left to weaponize against our liberties.

Simply put, the two elements are sympathetic and have more impact together than separately.
I firmly agree with the part I bolded.
I've seen a news story that researchers said mass killings with a lot of media coverage are often followed by copycat events in the following days or weeks, and I believe it.
I think the heavy news coverage encourages the nut jobs (emotionally disturbed persons, if you prefer) that commit these terrible acts.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I firmly agree with the part I bolded.
I've seen a news story that researchers said mass killings with a lot of media coverage are often followed by copycat events in the following days or weeks, and I believe it.
I think the heavy news coverage encourages the nut jobs (emotionally disturbed persons, if you prefer) that commit these terrible acts.

I've always wondered if all the news coverage of these shooters would start with 'nutjob coward' every time he was mentioned if it would have any chilling affect on future wannabes.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched news report saying that the mother did do the right thing last year. She called LE concerned that her son was going to try to commit “suicide by cop”. They came and removed the only firearm in the house.

So, another failure in the background system. His problem never reported beyond local department.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So according to CNN, the shooter was known to authorities and investigated by the FBI prior to this incident. No other information on the shooter but if the usual narrative fit, we'd probably already know everything about them.
This is getting to be so common maybe the FBI should be banned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom