Another one bites the dust to allegations.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard some bad news today regarding a grandson of one of my friends.

The young man was a brilliant Doctor who had spent three years building up his practice with a group of Doctors located in a well established community here within the state. Needless to say, he was still heavily in debt due to student loans and going into practice.

The problems surfaced with a complaint of the young Doctor having sex with one of his patients in the confines of an examination room....not once, but multiple occasions ... as was finally documented via security cameras.

One voiced allegation was all it took to ruin a life. He was immediately fired, his license was suspended, his practice fell apart in one fell swoop. To add to his misery, he was sued in a civil court for his actions. His notes were also called in from his bank.

His life and career were ruined, all due to a youthful indiscretion.

That is a shame, for he was a brilliant Veterinarian.

Last edited:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard some bad news today regarding a grandson of one of my friends.

The young man was a brilliant Doctor who had spent three years building up his practice with a group of Doctors located in a well established community here within the state. Needless to say, he was still heavily in debt due to student loans and going into practice.

The problems surfaced with a complaint of the young Doctor having sex with one of his patients in the confines of an examination room....not once, but multiple occasions ... as was finally documented via security cameras.

One voiced allegation was all it took to ruin a life. He was immediately fired, his license was suspended, his practice fell apart in one fell swoop. To add to his misery, he was sued in a civil court for his actions. His notes were also called in from his bank.

His life and career were ruined, all due to a youthful indiscretion.

That is a shame, for he was a brilliant Veternarian.

13882561_10207884826217533_8662984545137740034_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom