Another One Bites the Dust!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! Just saw where Netflix fired Danny Masterson from The Ranch. Based on allegations of rape that happened 17 years ago. If these things truly happened then the chickens are coming home to roost. But it's scary to think that just an accusation can get you fired in this day and age. Don't like a coworker? Just accuse them of sexual assault. No proof needed.

The new Miss Universe was making a comment about sexual harassment and part of it went like this: "...whether it happens at work or at home..." AT HOME!?! If husbands are gonna start being accused of sexual harassment then we're ALL going to jail!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! Just saw where Netflix fired Danny Masterson from The Ranch. Based on allegations of rape that happened 17 years ago. If these things truly happened then the chickens are coming home to roost. But it's scary to think that just an accusation can get you fired in this day and age. Don't like a coworker? Just accuse them of sexual assault. No proof needed.

The new Miss Universe was making a comment about sexual harassment and part of it went like this: "...whether it happens at work or at home..." AT HOME!?! If husbands are gonna start being accused of sexual harassment then we're ALL going to jail!
Its getting pretty stupid.
Don't like someone at work, say they touched you, and they are gone.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well sadly this is the norm today. If a woman is supposedly assaulted or whatever you want to call it and she waits years to sag anything then she should instantly be discredited. Either Open your mouth when it happens or don’t do it at all. I especially love when one woman comes out and then all the sudden women are coming out of the woodwork to say it happened to them too. And their usual excuse for coming out is that the other woman “empowered” them to speak up.

Rodney Anderson from OU is dealing with this very issue as we speak. He hasn’t had any off field issues since being at OU that I know of. Then a month before his biggest game yet a woman comes out with this bs story of how he raped her. She was plastered and could remember nothing and now all of the sudden she is remembering “bits and pieces” of what happened. But I guarantee whether he is innocent or not his career is over just because he is being accused of something. Something needs to be done to stop this crap.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what happens when people "overlook" certain behaviors because they don't want to get involved. Next thing you know people with agendas start exploiting the system. It's a brave new world, fellas. I'd suggest very strongly that you guys do what all us women have done for years. Network, identify possible "problems" and make sure you are NEVER alone with said problem.

And no, I'm NOT making light of the situation. I know a female attorney who was warned not 15 minutes after she showed up at her first job at a VERY prominent firm to NEVER be alone with a certain senior partner. By a MALE attorney at the firm.

It was just a matter of time before the tables were turned. It's been coming for YEARS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom