Another OU football game observation and question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't we all get along?
cant-we-all-vdaiua.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don't anybody get butt-hurt but back to my original question. Changing the words doesn't seem to be considered a big deal. So, does the kneeling bother you or not and why? If it does, why is one disrespectful and one not? Personally I think both are but I'm interested in other's perspectives.
Yes. Kneeling is disrespectful and those that do it should move to a country they can be proud of.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting upset because of something someone else does, even if we do consider it disrespectful, is pretty much like "Karen from the other side of the stadium". There's nothing I can do to change their minds, so I'm not going to let it ruin my day.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I completely agree with this statement. 👆👆👆

While I really don't care much, this part of the statement is what's getting Sooner fans up your ass. The alteration of the Anthem is not exclusive to OU and it's generally widespread throughout sports.

But, since you made it a Sooner thing, the whole Bedlam thread is gonna happen again, blood in the streets, diapers dirtied, and General Chaos will ensue with some cupcake quitting OSA again.

Just laying blame early, nothing personal
I think this entire thread is hilarious, all the things we have to be concerned about today and this sill sht is rises to the top of the list LOL! If @USMC didn’t already have a grudge against OU fans he’d have never made a comment. It’s silly EVERY TEAM, and I mean EVERY TEAM has seriously obnoxious fans. Texas, Texas A&M, Alabama, Oklahoma and yes Oklahoma State, Ohio State, USC, you name it. To complain about Oklahoma fans as if they were somehow unique is silly and intellectually dishonest. But by all means keep this entertaining thread going because at least we can be entertained as those nukes start flying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom