Another peaceful BLM activist...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was checking out the news back home and found this gem.
Remember gentlemen, around democrats, never relax.
It’s not about equality, it never has been. These people are dangerous.

https://abc7news.com/amp/deputy-kil...r-sergeant/6235296/?__twitter_impression=true

From the article:
“When deputies arrived at the scene they saw the van leave and followed the vehicle. As the van pulled into a driveway on Waldeberg Drive, the officers were ambushed with gunfire and many improvised explosives, Hart said.

Sergeant Damon Gutzwiller, 38, was shot and taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

During the ambush, another officer was struck by either gunshot or shrapnel from the explosives, then struck by a getaway vehicle, Hart said.”

Truly, diversity is our greatest strength lol.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Founders set the entire place up initially the way they did for a reason. We have abandoned nearly everything they put in place, and then wonder why the place is falling apart. “MAGA”? Not possible. We aren’t even close to the same country we were when we were great. All we can do now is try and salvage what’s left. And current events throw cold water on that hope.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Founders set the entire place up initially the way they did for a reason. We have abandoned nearly everything they put in place, and then wonder why the place is falling apart. “MAGA”? Not possible. We aren’t even close to the same country we were when we were great. All we can do now is try and salvage what’s left. And current events throw cold water on that hope.
Well said.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but in two different articles that I have read about this shooting, I have yet to read anywhere that the suspect was a member of the BLM movement.

I'm not trying to defend BLM, but just to point out that there is no evidence of that in this case.
I don't think they have BLM membership cards or make them swear an oath or anything like that. Same with ANTIFA !

Oh, I bet you think that being a member of BLM means you really think that black lives matter, don't you ?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actual peaceful BLM protestor.
8azu4uoojk351.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traitors, one and all.

They aren't traitors. If they march peacefully no matter if we disagree with their agenda or not, they are well within their constitutional rights under the 1st amendment to do so.
I'd like to see Anti BLM and Anti Antifa marches by conservatives, but it seems we just can't get as organized. Why?

Latest posts

Top Bottom