Another peaceful BLM activist...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They aren't traitors. If they march peacefully no matter if we disagree with their agenda or not, they are well within their constitutional rights under the 1st amendment to do so.
I'd like to see Anti BLM and Anti Antifa marches by conservatives, but it seems we just can't get as organized. Why?

We are the silent majority. Heavy on the silent.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to change that. The majority needs to have their voices heard for equality! (see what I said there?)

If the right were able to organize on that scale, I'd bet the protests parallel the current state of things. Tons of peaceful gatherings ignored, the extreme edges of the movement covered wall to wall due to confrontations. Peaceful people exercising rights slandered for the misdeeds of those that can't hold themselves.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the right were able to organize on that scale, I'd bet the protests parallel the current state of things. Tons of peaceful gatherings ignored, the extreme edges of the movement covered wall to wall due to confrontations. Peaceful people exercising rights slandered for the misdeeds of those that can't hold themselves.
There have been some big protests in DC, but it rarely filters down to the local level.
We have a march by BLM scheduled in Ponca tomorrow. Zero organized response because there is no organization to join. There isn't any anti BLM movement. No Anti-Antifa movement.
We just sit on the computer and biatch about it. I'd join up and participate and throw some $ if there was one, but I'm not gonna be that guy that rolls up in his pickup alone, pulls out a maga sign and hat in front of a line of Antifa backed protestors and not expect to get my arse kicked.
Strength comes with masses and press.
We don't have the press looking out for the rights of anyone but the current protesters while denigrating those that say they are wrong with the looting.
I don't have a single issue with peaceful protesting, but a single person isn't going to have any effect on what is going on with these violent protesters.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been some big protests in DC, but it rarely filters down to the local level.
We have a march by BLM scheduled in Ponca tomorrow. Zero organized response because there is no organization to join. There isn't any anti BLM movement. No Anti-Antifa movement.
We just sit on the computer and biatch about it. I'd join up and participate and throw some $ if there was one, but I'm not gonna be that guy that rolls up in his pickup alone, pulls out a maga sign and hat in front of a line of Antifa backed protestors and not expect to get my arse kicked.
Strength comes with masses and press.
We don't have the press looking out for the rights of anyone but the current protesters while denigrating those that say they are wrong with the looting.
I don't have a single issue with peaceful protesting, but a single person isn't going to have any effect on what is going on with these violent protesters.

I don't blame you. Seems the bulk of the responsible people I've talked to all want to avoid the confrontation. Me too. If Wednesday Night at the Range taught me anything, it's how to avoid having to deal out defense.

Organizing an anti-BLM/Antifa movement would be a nightmare. I'd be too afraid it would be a movement picked up by the wrong type of people. The ones that would push a message the media will have automatically hopped on.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they have BLM membership cards or make them swear an oath or anything like that. Same with ANTIFA !

Oh, I bet you think that being a member of BLM means you really think that black lives matter, don't you ?

You're wielding a very wide brush there. I posted a book elsewhere that you might want to read.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would the anti antifa and anti BLM movement be called? What would be the goal?
"White people aren't all bad"?
The left, along with the media, has gotten so good at silencing anyone they don't like how could it possibly get a fair shake?

And the whole silent majority thing; they're coming after that. Now "White silence is violence".
If you don't speak up and chant the required mantra, you're in trouble.
This some brilliant stuff.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...e-speech-progressives-say-silence-complicity/

Last edited:

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They aren't traitors. If they march peacefully no matter if we disagree with their agenda or not, they are well within their constitutional rights under the 1st amendment to do so.
I'd like to see Anti BLM and Anti Antifa marches by conservatives, but it seems we just can't get as organized. Why?
I agree with you completely, and I asked that very same question about why there were no marches or demonstrations that were pro police or anti BLM and Anti Antifa and pretty much got nothing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom