Another peaceful BLM activist...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you completely, and I asked that very same question about why there were no marches or demonstrations that were pro police or anti BLM and Anti Antifa and pretty much got nothing.

Because most of us are too busy raising our families, working our jobs, building our businesses and paying our bills and living our lives to march the streets with people who are full of hate, animosity, enmity and envy. We're too busy raising our children to be good, decent, hardworking people who judge others based on their actions and attitudes and not their skin color.

I refuse to be dragged into their race-oriented BS. I've got enough stuff on my plate as it is.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actual peaceful BLM protestor.
8azu4uoojk351.jpg

So much virtue to signal....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Conservatives we're able to organize to protest corona lockdowns all across the nation, it's hard to accept that it can't be done.

This. Personally I find myself torn. On the one hand, I absolutely do not support the violent leftist groups like Antifa or the New Black Panther Party. On the other, I absolutely believe that our government, aided and abetted by the media are our biggest threat. When you look at how they exempt themselves from every law they make against us, what's a few rabble rousers with political positions that wildly diverge from ours? I'm not even saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but they could be useful pawns if we played our cards right.

Just something to think about...

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They aren't traitors. If they march peacefully no matter if we disagree with their agenda or not, they are well within their constitutional rights under the 1st amendment to do so.
I'd like to see Anti BLM and Anti Antifa marches by conservatives, but it seems we just can't get as organized. Why?

Hard disagree-these movements are funded by cultural marxists and popularized by extreme left media.
The protestors may be nothing more than useful idiots but they are still the enemy.

As to anti-Antifa, well that’s not allowed. There aren’t any financial backers for hard right nationalist movements which is by default what anti-Antifa is.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard disagree-these movements are funded by cultural marxists and popularized by extreme left media.
The protestors may be nothing more than useful idiots but they are still the enemy.

As to anti-Antifa, well that’s not allowed. There aren’t any financial backers for hard right nationalist movements which is by default what anti-Antifa is.

And this is why we'll never get anywhere...

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was checking out the news back home and found this gem.
Remember gentlemen, around democrats, never relax.
It’s not about equality, it never has been. These people are dangerous.

https://abc7news.com/amp/deputy-kil...r-sergeant/6235296/?__twitter_impression=true

From the article:
“When deputies arrived at the scene they saw the van leave and followed the vehicle. As the van pulled into a driveway on Waldeberg Drive, the officers were ambushed with gunfire and many improvised explosives, Hart said.

Sergeant Damon Gutzwiller, 38, was shot and taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

During the ambush, another officer was struck by either gunshot or shrapnel from the explosives, then struck by a getaway vehicle, Hart said.”

Truly, diversity is our greatest strength lol.

So the article doesn't cite anything about him being associated to BLM. It reports his self-described affiliation as Libertarian, and that evidence is showing that his motivation was against police brutality rather than anything to do with equality.

What kind of fake-news BS are your trying to peddle here? It looks like you didn't even read the article you posted which contradicts several key points of your posting here.

And considering your posts in other threads saying you'd want the military on the streets:
I'm thankful we don't have the military in our streets.
Better the military than Bolshevik lives matter
Then it is worth noting he was active duty military which is conveniently left out.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the article doesn't cite anything about him being associated to BLM. It reports his self-described affiliation as Libertarian, and that evidence is showing that his motivation was against police brutality rather than anything to do with equality.

What kind of fake-news BS are your trying to peddle here? It looks like you didn't even read the article you posted which contradicts several key points of your posting here.

And considering your posts in other threads saying you'd want the military on the streets:
Then it is worth noting he was active duty military which is conveniently left out.

Ah yes because I’m sure the media and law enforcement-both of which are covering for Bolshevik lives matter, would truthfully report his politics.
For a libertarian he sure didn’t mind violating the non-aggression principle lol!
When originally posted the article detailed his Facebook-chock full of anti-white rhetoric.
Now it just says that it’s been pulled down.
Birds of a feather with the anti white blm movement. This guy led police officers into an ambush, and BLM just happens to want police abolished. I’m sure the two are entirely unrelated though and it’s just a coincidence.
Fellow travelers at the very least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom