Another peaceful BLM activist...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well OK if you like it, then it's OK with me. I know all I need to know, and pretty much already knew.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm just trying to be fair and not putting words in someone's mouth. We sure as hell don't like it when 'the left' does that to us, I don't think we should do it to others OR amongst ourselves. I just find those types of behaviors to be disingenuous.

Maybe I'm alone in that, I don't know.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm just trying to be fair and not putting words in someone's mouth. We sure as hell don't like it when 'the left' does that to us, I don't think we should do it to others OR amongst ourselves. I just find those types of behaviors to be disingenuous.

Maybe I'm alone in that, I don't know.
You are not alone. You’ve been tossed into the same bucket as Glocktogo and the other radical leftists.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll own up to that snark, I did it based on the image I have formed of you from reading your posts, and where you've said you get your news.
I apologize if it doesn't fit.

Just FYI, I appreciate you posting the vid of the defense lawyer being arrested for resisting arrest. It adds to the whole picture in my head.

No worries. When it comes to my feelings on the police it gets complicated quickly. I've got LEO's in my family that I highly respect. I've met a lot of good quality LEO's in various contexts over the years. I've had crap ones I've met too. It's not a binary subject in my mind. Generally speaking, I will never believe that the police are on my side in context of performing official duties. Because if there is anything that the protests have shown it's how quickly the phrase "a few bad apples" gets thrown around when it's starting to look like an orchard. That doesn't in itself mean that the majority of LEO's are not attempting to serve with valor in a dangerous job.

That video is interesting --- I've seen others, but that one in my opinion is very clear because the first thing he said was that he'd arrest her for arresting. Resisting is usually an aggravating charge rather than a primary, and he tossed it out so casually at the courthouse.

Edited because I missed an important negative constructor in a sentence.

Last edited:

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the article doesn't cite anything about him being associated to BLM. It reports his self-described affiliation as Libertarian, and that evidence is showing that his motivation was against police brutality rather than anything to do with equality.

What kind of fake-news BS are your trying to peddle here? It looks like you didn't even read the article you posted which contradicts several key points of your posting here.

And considering your posts in other threads saying you'd want the military on the streets:
Then it is worth noting he was active duty military which is conveniently left out.
Threats from a empty suit. I guess he can go there for a few more months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom