Another reason to avoid Wal Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? where is the third walmart? I only remember 6th street and Perkins locations when I was there 3 years ago. I still frequent stillwater and havent seen the third one.

It's a new neighborhood market if I remember right. Just opened.

Further north on Perkins, next to Academy. It includes a gas station.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's also a new Goodwill that opened just next to the new Neighborhood Market. It's got a much better selection for men's clothing than the one downtown does but doesn't have nearly as much on sale as the old one does. Almost nothing the last time I was there compared to nearly everything being marked half off (2 bucks for a pair of new Levi brand jeans!) downtown.

Also the New Walmart has a drive-thru pharmacy, but my store on Perkins is soon starting the drive thru grocery pick up. You'll be able to order your groceries online and have them loaded into your car later.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever looked up people of walmart? I think the site is peopleofwalmart.com. It explains a lot. I can definitely believe the stats for the stores at Bell Isle and I-240. Those are like going to 3rd world countries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom