Another reason to boycott the Walton Family.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Amazon doesn’t sell guns or ammo. Walmart still does, although not MSR guns now.
I’ve found since Amazon started charging tax, I can go to Primary arms or Palmetto arms that beat amazon by a large margin most times. Their flash sales on weekends can be pretty good and they don’t charge OK tax for now.
PSA charges tax now. I was pricing their new PA-15 Gen 2 upper yesterday and they added tax.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boycotting is easy when you have convenient and affordable options. Not everyone does.

Just my 2¢ ...
Heck Mac, I went to get my list of places we were all boycotting to see if Walmart was already on there and I've lost it !! Now I have to start over. Let me see Walmart (check), Dicks (check), well that's all I can remember so far but it'll come back to me.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McMillon had better expect to see a radical decline in those numbers if he keeps talking that kind of nonsense. Hey Doug M how much does that equal in sales revenue? Because your mouth is about to put the brakes on that BIG TIME. Walmart does NOT have a corner on the guns and ammo market. And to be perfectly honest I would rather buy from people who support my rights not try to take them from me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom