Another School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read a statement Mike Pence released on behalf of him and Trump. He said they will not rest until mass shootings in schools don’t happen anymore. Well I got news for him, they will continue sadly. Rather than ending gun free zones Trump and the rest of the lying scum in our government will pass more laws that will only hurt us. But even ending gun free zones wouldn’t completely stop these shootings. As long as our country continues to embrace evil then nothing will ever change. Our government is not interested in protecting our schools and our children. Our kids mean nothing to them. The folks in our government get to have 24/7 bodyguards while our schools are left defenseless. I’ve mentioned Israel before. They don’t have school shootings. Why? Because their schools are protected with guns. Criminals know better than to walk into a school to shoot it up Over there. But here in America evil human beings can go into schools all across the nation armed up the yin yang and there isn’t a single person with a gun to protect the kids. Unless maybe it’s a rich private school. They might have armed guards. Most schools don’t. My sons doesn’t. I try and not worry about it but it’s hard. I tend to worry about things and this is one thing constantly on my mind. I know at any moment someone can just walk into my sons school and shoot it up. And there ain’t a soul there that could stop it. All because our government doesn’t want to give up any power to us citizens. That’s all it’s about. They know these laws do nothing to protect people. The only thing they are interested in is further eroding the 2A. Sadly Trump is happy to do that. I have prayed for these families. I can’t even imagine the heartache. I hope I never have to find out. My son is 14. Same age as one of the victims. Breaks my heart. I have had it with this crap. Why can’t all of us pro freedom folks come together and put an end to this? How many kids have to die before WE act? We are always playing defense, never offense. We keep allowing these corrupt politicians to rule over us and further destroy the constitution with zero consequences.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are as many causes as there are acts of violence. The one idea that comes nearest to being a potential help in eliminating some of these multiple victim shootings is the "red flag" proposals. BUT, the potential for mis-application eliminates this idea from being acceptable. In most of the previous cases, there were people who were concerned about the actions of the shooters prior to their acts. There are current tools available that those folks could have used, but like most of us, they did not want to get involved. Society, with our lack of self control, has created the need for many laws that seem to erode freedoms.

I sure don't have any answers, but I pray that someone will.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish they'd stop calling these things "school shootings." They are shootings at a school. No one shoots the school. They shoot the people IN the school. They don't call the shootings at a bar a "bar shooting." The bar doesn't get shot nor is it the target. They don't call a shooting at a street corner a "street corner shooting." No one shoots the street corner. The street corner is not the target. People are the target.

Maybe if proper use of the language was employed, there would be better understanding of what is actually happening and the kids in our schools would be better protected. Barriers are put up to 'protect the schools,' but little to nothing is done up front and center to provide protection for the kids.

"No Gun Zones" are a joke! All they accomplish is unhindered mass murder which provides those who act to disarm us an 'excuse' to demonize guns and attempt to take them away.

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The “no gun zone” had nothing to do with this one. Only lasted a few seconds. No one could have responded in time, unless one of the students was standing there with gun in hand.

Maybe not this shooting in particular - other than the fact it did happened in a no gun zone - but what about all the rest? Are you going to dismiss the truth of the entirety simply because this shooting happened so fast? Wasn't the law broken when this kid brought the gun into the school? Wasn't common sense ignored since there was not even the threat of an immediate response and the chance that his designs would fail? Wasn't the law broken by the possession of a handgun in the hands of this 'underage' kid?

The no gun zone had much to do with this shooting. It helped make it possible.

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe not this shooting in particular - other than the fact it did happened in a no gun zone - but what about all the rest? Are you going to dismiss the truth of the entirety simply because this shooting happened so fast? Wasn't the law broken when this kid brought the gun into the school? Wasn't common sense ignored since there was not even the threat of an immediate response and the chance that his designs would fail? Wasn't the law broken by the possession of a handgun in the hands of this 'underage' kid?

The no gun zone had much to do with this shooting. It helped make it possible.

Woody
The kid was using a commifornika compliant .45 ACP with the regulation 10 round max mag in a gun free zone, carried in his backpack until from what I understand he walked up to a group of students in the "hour before school" and opened fire shooting 5 times, using the 6th on himself. He is dead now.
From what I can see, there is nothing that could have prevented this shooting other than metal detectors at a single person entrance where students are admitted one at a time in a secure area to pass through the detectors.
That would have been impossible because there are over a thousand students at this school, but if it was that way he would have opened fire at those grouped up at the gate entrance. It would take hours to get that many into and away from school every day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom