Another thing that isn't in the forum rules...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Leave feedback.

It is the one thing that really separates us from the List of Arms and let's everyone know those that are good to deal with here.

If I've ever done a deal with anyone here and didn't leave feedback, send me a reminder and I'll make it right. We need to make sure that we use this valuable tool to it's full potential.

Thanks!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What gets me is that since the update I no longer receive a notification that someone has left me feedback. It was a good kick in the pants to get it done if I hadn't already. I probably have 10 or so transactions with OSA members that never left me feedback, but I've never gone so far as to ask them again after the deal was done.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gets me is that since the update I no longer receive a notification that someone has left me feedback. It was a good kick in the pants to get it done if I hadn't already. I probably have 10 or so transactions with OSA members that never left me feedback, but I've never gone so far as to ask them again after the deal was done.
I have never asked for feedback. If it is not freely given, It probably isn't needed.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have never asked for feedback. If it is not freely given, It probably isn't needed.
I think some guys just forget to leave feedback but I think all of us need to do our best to provide data to the feedback stats on each member we deal with.

Just a friendly reminder.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave feedback.

It is the one thing that really separates us from the List of Arms and let's everyone know those that are good to deal with here.

If I've ever done a deal with anyone here and didn't leave feedback, send me a reminder and I'll make it right. We need to make sure that we use this valuable tool to it's full potential.

Thanks!
When the new owner took over a few years back and the board updated I lost all of my old Feedback.

Latest posts

Top Bottom