Another thing that isn't in the forum rules...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I read the feedback of everyone that has an ad that I may have interest in. I read feedback of every single person I notice that has any neg rating. Some of the neg feedback is straight up BS. If I dropped neg feedback on half the people that were catturds in a deal/potential deal with me that were close to some of the neg feedback I've seen, the mods would probably have to intervene. But I don't sweat it because it's not so bad that a PM or text can't take care of. They have to be a real f*ckstick to get neg from me.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the feedback of everyone that has an ad that I may have interest in. I read feedback of every single person I notice that has any neg rating. Some of the neg feedback is straight up BS. If I dropped neg feedback on half the people that were catturds in a deal/potential deal with me that were close to some of the neg feedback I've seen, the mods would probably have to intervene. But I don't sweat it because it's not so bad that a PM or text can't take care of. They have to be a real f*ckstick to get neg from me.

I have found the best feedback to be word-of-mouth from the old members. If I have any questions about someone all I have to do is ask around. Even if someone hasn't done any dealing here, they have in other places -- just like the rest of us -- and if anyone is less than on the up-and-up ... Well ... It's out there -- even if it doesn't show up in the feedback here.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found the best feedback to be word-of-mouth from the old members. If I have any questions about someone all I have to do is ask around. Even if someone hasn't done any dealing here, they have in other places -- just like the rest of us -- and if anyone is less than on the up-and-up ... Well ... It's out there -- even if it doesn't show up in the feedback here.
Similarly to this the age of account and feedback can help in other way. One of the nicest things that I think has happened to me on the board was when I was having some trouble with an AR9 and was looking to buy a part or something to try and fix it, and instead a member I'd not spoken to before invited me to his place where he was willing to let me borrow said part and test it right off his back porch. We were talking about it and he did say that he had seen the feedback I wasn't a total chump, but that's still a pretty darn cool move. We were able to figure it out, and I didn't have to buy any parts at all.

I was fortunate later on to meet up on some other stuff and tried to kick an extra token of my appreciation his way --- it was just plain classy.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just a reminder everyone. Leave feedback on the deals you do here. It's easy to get busy and forget, but it's important for others to see that information when considering whether or not a member is legitimate.

It's also a good way to show your appreciation to a member for a deal that went well.

I just remembered to leave feedback for three recent deals myself. We have some great members here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom