Another Trump accomplishment!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama could be partly responsible, mainly by the well-known fact that he was leaving office... :D
Maybe, just maybe there is a bit of truth in this statement. Might not have mattered who was voted into office as long as the people that induce these changes perceived renewed hope. I for one have not felt helpless since that bit** Betty Murry stole my Evil Knievel Bike and action figure in 3rd grade, but I hear many Americans felt hopeless the last 8 years. Any change is good change right??

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether naysayers like it or not, money media outlets have been tallying a "Trump Trade" (CNBC) for some time. So the phenomenon is real, whether the fundamentals are perceived or have foundation probably remains to be seen, but cutting back regulations in a constant manner probably doesn't hurt. However, Cramer did a pretty good bit tonight on NYT, and Trump is responsible directly for at least a good part of their growth lately lol.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...a few minor regulatory changes happen--but nothing major, which would require action from the Congress--and suddenly Trump is the Great White Hope?

The Kool-Aid line forms to the left. Also, your reference to him as "Obumba" is terribly erudite; congratulations on your great literary achievement!

Just for the record, I'm not a Trump fan, nor am I one that believes that either of the political parties are the "great hope," so there is no Kool-Aid line for me to stand in. And, Obumba, whom you may worship, proved to be a non-leader that has managed to screw up America in various ways, the Middle East, and foreign relations with numerous countries.

But, perhaps your time in college didn't include much in the way of classes in economics. And, if they did, they were probably classes in the Keynesian philosophy, which is not a valid philosophy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom