Ant prevention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we tried both, but I know we tried the stuff in the squeeze bottle you're talking about. It didn't work, and that's when some of the neighbors told us we were using the wrong stuff ... get the Amdro, and it worked like a charm. I know Atwood's carried both of them.

Well crap. I guess some ants it works on and some ...not so much! You could always just stomp hell out of 'em?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the Amdros in a bag is really light and will blow away.Make sure you get the heavier granules.I use home defense liquid spray inside my house and it will last 3 or 4 months.

Oooooooohhhhhh ... didn't know there was a 'light weight' version. What we used was the heavy granules ... I think it came in a plastic jug.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna keep an eye out, but I put down the border and the "active" area I saw 2 days ago shows not an ant in sight. That Amdro may have just done the trick. I still have the yard stuff to put down, too.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom