Antelope Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I feel very fortunate. Lot of people never get drawn. I’ve been extremely blessed in the draws. About 20 years ago I got drawn for a cow tag in the Wichita Mts. That’s back when it was once every ten years. Now I’m trying for a bull!!

You can buy landowner tags out there but they aren’t “cheap”. The landowner I hunted off of gets $1500 each for his buck tags.
In my opinion, $1500 for a buck tag doesn’t sound too bad. I‘ve still never been on an antelope hunt, but I paid for a one in New Mexico a few years ago but ended up having to work. :censored:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yea I feel very fortunate. Lot of people never get drawn. I’ve been extremely blessed in the draws. About 20 years ago I got drawn for a cow tag in the Wichita Mts. That’s back when it was once every ten years. Now I’m trying for a bull!!

You can buy landowner tags out there but they aren’t “cheap”. The landowner I hunted off of gets $1500 each for his buck tags.

I know of one landowner up here that trades antelope tags for fishing trips on Texoma.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats! Excellent antelope! I drew in a few years ago. Missed one at about 400 yards. I was in a group with some other hunters. Deferred to them after my shot and never had another chance.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion, $1500 for a buck tag doesn’t sound too bad. I‘ve still never been on an antelope hunt, but I paid for a one in New Mexico a few years ago but ended up having to work. :censored:
Oh that sucks. No $1500 isn’t horrible if you consider what you will spend shooting one on public in day Wyoming or the likes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom