Anti gun turned to pro gun, from liberal to conservative. Yep that’s me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. Take some of your liberal friends shooting. Unless they’ve already disowned you. :) Its good to be able to enjoy the freedom of being a American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom2252

New to the site!
Reaction score
Yeah the kinda did, but my job and the people I hang around with are very different now than before. They are a few that shoot and hunt, and I prefer to hang with them now. They love guns and hunting so we have a lot to talk about, plus it just more fun hanging with them.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome, and I enjoyed your post. The good thing is you know how the "other" bunch thinks and that may help you explain the rest of us better! Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the site. There are lots of good people here, some humor, and lots to learn.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and I enjoyed your post. The good thing is you know how the "other" bunch thinks and that may help you explain the rest of us better! Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the site. There are lots of good people here, some humor, and lots to learn.
Did you not see this is a 2017 thread?

Latest posts

Top Bottom