Anti-gunner Slyvester Stallone at OKC gun show buying guns and filming???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How awesome. Sly is a absolute American treasure. I can’t think of any one person offhand who’s done more to promote love of country and the American way more than him. I’d give my left nut to meet him
Waist of a good nut....uumm...never mind, may or may not be a good nut and I really don't want to know for sure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the film locations is the house next door to mine. It's a large house on a few acres that is for sale. The owner leased it to the production company that's filming Tulsa Kings.
Probably a nightmare for you and the neighbors getting around?
They filmed parts of the movie, Twister in our driveway and on the road to our house. After work they would sometimes have the road blocked off by the Osage Sheriff's office until they finished the scene. Went on for most of a month.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably a nightmare for you and the neighbors getting around?
They filmed parts of the movie, Twister in our driveway and on the road to our house. After work they would sometimes have the road blocked off by the Osage Sheriff's office until they finished the scene. Went on for most of a month.
The neighbors straight across from them are raising hell. They had the road blocked and about 40 cars in the yard the last time they were there. We have covenant restrictions against using the property for commercial purposes.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my cousins who was retired LAPD worked security for "sly", still goes on about how chitty he treats woman and is overall a total POS. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if there's some underhanded dealings going on.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How awesome. Sly is a absolute American treasure. I can’t think of any one person offhand who’s done more to promote love of country and the American way more than him. I’d give my left nut to meet him

But he wouldn’t give his left nut to meet you. Ive never understood this entertainer worship that is so prevalent among some folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom