Anti-gunner Slyvester Stallone at OKC gun show buying guns and filming???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a bunch of the hollywierdos are rabidly anti gun, but I don’t really keep up with who is and who isn’t. It’s a real disappointment to find out Rambo is an anti gunner. :censored:

There needs to be a ”rule” that if you’re anti gun that you can’t be in films or shows where they’re used. That seems fair to me, because exploiting something for profit that you’re against is a wee bit hypocritical.:anyone:

It would be like me getting a job at planned parenthood and doing abortion counseling.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up watching Sylvester Stallone , Arnold Schwarzenegger, newer guys like Dwayne Johnson. All of them Hollywood tough guys c**ks <------ none have or ever will been tough guys. I've decided I'm going to be a action star, so real men can be back in movies. Hell I bet a bunch of you would make good action movies stars. Lol

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
or any other choice in life. We find pleasant terms to use when it is our side, and the less pleasant terms for the other side. It's okay for people to not like firearms, bacon, sex, chili with beans, and so on.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
or any other choice in life. We find pleasant terms to use when it is our side, and the less pleasant terms for the other side. It's okay for people to not like firearms, bacon, sex, chili with beans, and so on.

This is true.

I've not seen anyone pro-gun try to force someone else to own guns.
I've not seen anyone try to force bacon on anyone.
If someone wants beans in their chili, great - haven't seen anyone try to outlaw that.

What I do see are hypocritical elites like Stallone use their access to attempt to take away the right for others to do as they see fit - and that's the difference.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You proved my point. We try constantly, to get people to agree with 2A, for example. We then take other's opinion as them trying to force their likes and dislikes on us. For example, the pro-abortion folks believe their rights are just as protected as our 2A rights. We believe they are wrong, and they believe we are wrong. Pick any issue, and it would seem that there are about as many for it as there are against it.

Stallone's movies have, for the most part, been pretty entertaining and successful. I will be looking forward to viewing, at least the first episode, of "Tulsa King". I don't care what his thoughts are on firearms, sex, bacon, or OU vs. OSU.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You proved my point. We try constantly, to get people to agree with 2A, for example. We then take other's opinion as them trying to force their likes and dislikes on us. firearms, sex, bacon, or OU vs. OSU.

Dude, I'm not talking about perception. I'm talking about these anti gun entertainers that support and fund, and speak out in order to get legislation passed.

But if you like 'em and want to fund them, by all means, it's your right.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, I'm not talking about perception. I'm talking about these anti gun entertainers that support and fund, and speak out in order to get legislation passed.

But if you like 'em and want to fund them, by all means, it's your right.

I don’t remember when I started disliking Stallone, but it happened. I won’t watch a movie with him in it anymore. Not necessarily because of his politics, I’m fact I don’t know why, maybe because he makes crappy movies lately.

I’m going to try to watch Tulsa Kings, but we’ll just havta see where the first 20 minutes goes before I commit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom