Anti-gunner Slyvester Stallone at OKC gun show buying guns and filming???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This really ticks me off. stallone is either the guns for me but not for thee antigunner or trying to "prove" a point. Sad and disturbing. Wonder what would have happened if the retailer had politely said "I thought you were anti gun?" I live in a vacuum and am aware he has always taken the antigun stance.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, I'm not talking about perception. I'm talking about these anti gun entertainers that support and fund, and speak out in order to get legislation passed.

But if you like 'em and want to fund them, by all means, it's your right.
You see, Dude, We do the same thing, or we should be doing the same thing. Strongly advocating for something you believe in in how progress is made. We strongly advocate and financially support groups like OK2A, GOA, NRA, etc. that support, fund and speak out to get, or keep from getting, legislation passed. There has to be room for both sides of any issue to speak.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t remember when I started disliking Stallone, but it happened. I won’t watch a movie with him in it anymore. Not necessarily because of his politics, I’m fact I don’t know why, maybe because he makes crappy movies lately.

I’m going to try to watch Tulsa Kings, but we’ll just havta see where the first 20 minutes goes before I commit.

His face is way screwed up ... 🤷

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the same table buying a lever gun when he was there. The vendor said he was shipping the gun he bought to his local FFL to do the transfer. Nothing illegal going on.
So, typical libturd, he is against US having guns, not against HIM having guns.

Supporting his "work" is funding his supporting "platform".
While he has the right to speak, we have to NOT fund him.

Same as donating to OK2A and then voting Dem.

I will not be watching.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t remember when I started disliking Stallone, but it happened. I won’t watch a movie with him in it anymore. Not necessarily because of his politics, I’m fact I don’t know why, maybe because he makes crappy movies lately.

I’m going to try to watch Tulsa Kings, but we’ll just havta see where the first 20 minutes goes before I commit.

Some stars are pretty cool with guns - they're rare, but they have existed. Even some women - Leslie Easterbrook is a big 2nd Amendment supporter, and Marilyn Chambers was as well.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No - but then I would probably tell him to get bent anyway. The way I read your post it looked like you were disparaging the "private sales" guys at the shows. I may have got that wrong.
No I have several friends that setup at the gunshows, I don't but I like to go when I can and I would hate to see them end. I have no problem people have the right to sell there property but all I was trying to say is watch out who sell to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom