Anti-gunner Slyvester Stallone at OKC gun show buying guns and filming???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve always found it disgusting when hypocritical actors make their living with fake guns but bash real ones in the hands of law abiding citizens.
I find it hypocritical that actors have armed security, travel in bulletproof limos, yet proclaim that we-the-people, the ones who made them rich, have no right nor means for self-defense. That's the height of hypocrisy. Stallone is the worst.
I don’t remember when I started disliking Stallone, but it happened. I won’t watch a movie with him in it anymore. Not necessarily because of his politics, I’m fact I don’t know why, maybe because he makes crappy movies lately.
He's like any mono dimensional actor, viz. his roles are mirrors of his ego. Macho. Heroic. Cool. A legend in his own mind. You see him in one role, you've seen him in all his roles. He's not acting. He's mirroring his egotistical image of himself. He's a horrid actor.

Now, some actors are real actors. They become the role and have versatility. Richard Dreyfus is like that. Dustin Hoffman. Daniel Day Lewis. They are actors.

Stallone is a hack. Which is why I won't watch his movies. They're boring.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it hypocritical that actors have armed security, travel in bulletproof limos, yet proclaim that we-the-people, the ones who made them rich, have no right nor means for self-defense. That's the height of hypocrisy. Stallone is the worst.
And WALLS with guard shacks. yes he does.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
EVERYONE knows that extreme violence in movies, TV, games, cartoons, etc. is a factor in REAL VIOLENCE! Normal, well adjusted people do not commit the violent acts anyway, but as everyone is aware of, not everyone is normal, or well adjusted, and can easly be influenced to do anything, including school shootings, and mass murder! WHY is this obvious CAUSE never even mentioned in Washington DC? Could it be because EXTREME VIOLENCE IS BIG MONEY FOR THE HOLLYWOOD CROWD? THEY PREACH TO US, BUT SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS, RIGHT?

Latest posts

Top Bottom