Anti-gunner Slyvester Stallone at OKC gun show buying guns and filming???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding. Idiots engaging in private commerce, and "not being infringed" and all that garbage.
So let me get this straight, if Stallone came over to your table with a camera crew and you knew he wasn't an Oklahoma resident you would sell him a handgun no questions asked? Do whatever you like but I damn sure wouldn't, free commerce or not I would tell him to move along with his camera crew.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, if Stallone came over to your table with a camera crew and you knew he wasn't an Oklahoma resident you would sell him a handgun no questions asked? Do whatever you like but I damn sure wouldn't, free commerce or not I would tell him to move along with his camera crew.
Knowing he isn't from Oklahoma we all know that would be an illegal sale.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No - but then I would probably tell him to get bent anyway. The way I read your post it looked like you were disparaging the "private sales" guys at the shows. I may have got that wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom