ANTIFA and KKK are now considered terrorist groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are still estimated to be 5,000 to 8,000 KKK members in the U.S.. The cowards hide their faces and identities just like ANTIFA does.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-kkk-today/

KKK leader rammed group of protestors:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52973398

KKK spearing counter-protesters:
https://abc7.com/kkk-stabbing-2-stabbed-in-rally-anaheim-people-at/1221868/

Still burning crosses in black people's yards:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...graham-williamson-louie-revette-a9044856.html

I mean, why NOT lump them in with ANTIFA and everyone else? Who is actually going to argue in defense of the KKK?
Thank you....sheesh

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are still estimated to be 5,000 to 8,000 KKK members in the U.S.. The cowards hide their faces and identities just like ANTIFA does.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-kkk-today/
Mostly idiot posers.

"A self-described Ku Klux Klan leader"
Could be, but is he really a Klansman, or just an idiot claiming to be that?

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.
Damned terrorists. 30 against 6, and they used a flagpole to defend themselves. Ideology aside - would you condone 6 people at a pro-gun rally using a flag pole to defend themselves if they were getting attacked by 30 Antifa people?

Total dumbass, and dumbass thing to do, but nowhere in the article does it say he was a Klan member.

I mean, why NOT lump them in with ANTIFA and everyone else? Who is actually going to argue in defense of the KKK?
Not sticking up for the Klan at all; they are mostly an irrelevant shell of wannabe idiots, hanging onto a past organization that truly WOULD be considered terrorists. But to me, lumping them in with Antifa but ignoring BLM is just a ploy to appease the "white folks be the biggest rayciss" crowd. Sure, they're a concern, but BLM is going to foment much more violence than the KKK. Label them ALL as terrorists.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's define the standard for labelling and prosecuting then.

Is there a statute of limitations, required level of events and/or violence, required definition of "membership" etc...?

Should it only be groups you disagree with? What constitutes a "group"? How do we measure it all?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a statute of limitations, required level of events and/or violence, required definition of "membership" etc...?

Apparently not. BLM is actively assaulting people at the present time, but I guess don't warrant the "terrorism" label. The Klan is nearly irrelevant, but I have no problem designating them a terrorist group. But let's make sure we also designate a group that is causing havoc with citizens right now, not shy away because one of the letters in their name stands for "black", and under the current climate might lose someone some votes.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently not. BLM is actively assaulting people at the present time, but I guess don't warrant the "terrorism" label. The Klan is nearly irrelevant, but I have no problem designating them a terrorist group. But let's make sure we also designate a group that is causing havoc with citizens right now, not shy away because one of the letters in their name stands for "black", and under the current climate might lose someone some votes.

I won't disagree with you, even though many incidents at so-called BLM rallies have been shown to have been started by other groups attempting to co-opt the BLM inertia (Antifa etc..).

However, leaving them out of the decision does not invalidate the decision. The KKK cowards should've been put out of business a long time ago and ANITFA should never have been allowed to grow as fast as it did (even though it isn't a cohesive organization like BLM and the KKK).

This is an event where one should cheer the decision and then say "OK, now let's get to work on XXXX group!".

Otherwise you risk looking like a KKK apologist.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't disagree with you, even though many incidents at so-called BLM rallies have been shown to have been started by other groups attempting to co-opt the BLM inertia (Antifa etc..).

However, leaving them out of the decision does not invalidate the decision. The KKK cowards should've been put out of business a long time ago and ANITFA should never have been allowed to grow as fast as it did (even though it isn't a cohesive organization like BLM and the KKK).

This is an event where one should cheer the decision and then say "OK, now let's get to work on XXXX group!".

It won't let me like this more than once but I would.
Well spoken

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree with everything except Antifa not being an organized group.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with everything except Antifa not being an organized group.

Yes, I misspoke. They are organized but not centralized. There is no ANTIFA office or membership application etc...more like Al Qaeda which operated with affiliates, associates, cells, sympathizers etc...

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
okc pd is looking for a group of about 6 goth looking assclowns that busted out the windows at bob moore downtown and then it got looted. I just wish the pussys would stop wearing masks, it is easy to tear up stuff with a mask on. Be political when you can be identified.

Latest posts

Top Bottom