ANTIFA attacks demonrat HQ in Portlandia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is DeSantis when you need him? He wants to shoot these people after fair warning. (He didnt' say fair warning).
There is no need for any warning. You try to loot or burn my property, the first warning you might get is the crack of my Glock, and the second warning will be the severe burning sensation somewhere in your body !

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no need for any warning. You try to loot or burn my property, the first warning you might get is the crack of my Glock, and the second warning will be the severe burning sensation somewhere in your body !

I saw on the BLM local public facebook page, some lady wannabe activist was asking what would the penalty be for throwing a brick thru a window; I almost joined facebook so I could reply the penalty might be that brick in your face or a bullet from the property owner, cause PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THAT.

The replies she got from others in the group said probably no penalty, maybe probation, so go ahead and join in the fun!

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw on the BLM local public facebook page, some lady wannabe activist was asking what would the penalty be for throwing a brick thru a window; I almost joined facebook so I could reply the penalty might be that brick in your face or a bullet from the property owner, cause PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THAT.

The replies she got from others in the group said probably no penalty, maybe probation, so go ahead and join in the fun!
So many people are what Tom Cruise called "galactically stupid" !

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I am of the same, I start to make a comment to some liberalist and it isn't going to help things at all, all they will do is argue or call names but they're pretty good at name calling, I think they have that fine tuned to an art..sort of.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am of the same, I start to make a comment to some liberalist and it isn't going to help things at all, all they will do is argue or call names but they're pretty good at name calling, I think they have that fine tuned to an art..sort of.
No they are good at name calling and can only remember one thing to call someone. Everyone that they don't agree with is a racist .....period !

Latest posts

Top Bottom