Antifa in OKC???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a thread about this on arfcom. OKCPD and OHP is aware of the group.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/OKC-ALET-ALET--Antifa-gathering-tonight-OKC-OK/5-2363218/?page=6

Normally, I wouldn't post such a thread unless I could definitely point to what it was that informed me. However, in spite of the wife being an IT professional in the past, I don't know squat of how to take a posting from a text message and post it to a forum.

However, I did want to post it, knowing that if nothing else, some of the LEO's here on OSA could spread the news to law enforcement.

Here is the text from the text message I got. It was actually a screenshot of the social media source.

"Here's what I know thus far:

Received confirmation that armed antifa has been spotted in Yukon

Plain black SUV's with anti-police bumper stickers. Dressed in all black openly carrying rifles and holstered pistols.
It was at a hotel they were carrying the guns to the vehicles and had big black bags in the back, according to sources.

Confirmed: 5 buses of ANTIFA coming from Colorado

Confirmed: Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon ANTIFA leaders"

I'm not sure, but that hotel might be near I-40 and Mustang Road.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a thread about this on arfcom. OKCPD and OHP is aware of the group.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/OKC-ALET-ALET--Antifa-gathering-tonight-OKC-OK/5-2363218/?page=6

Originally Posted By XXXXX
I was on OCPD ERT team back in the 90's. We would've treated these assholes like any other criminal gang and stomped the **** out of them the moment they did anything to our city or citizens. City and police leadership were quite different back then than now. I wish the best for my brothers and hope they'll be allowed to do what needs to be done.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to reincarnate Timothy Mcveigh
Are you a fawking idiot or what?
Do you not realize what your ignorant mouth just said? I lost a friend that was a patriot in that explosion.
Your type does not belong on this forum with that comment. We believe in law and order on this forum, not terrorism that you advocate.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you a fawking idiot or what?
Do you not realize what your ignorant mouth just said? I lost a friend that was a patriot in that explosion.
Your type does not belong on this forum with that comment. We believe in law and order on this forum, not terrorism that you advocate.

A college girlfriend was lost.......didn't realize it until much later. And that's all I got to say about that.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Normally, I wouldn't post such a thread unless I could definitely point to what it was that informed me. However, in spite of the wife being an IT professional in the past, I don't know squat of how to take a posting from a text message and post it to a forum.

However, I did want to post it, knowing that if nothing else, some of the LEO's here on OSA could spread the news to law enforcement.

Here is the text from the text message I got. It was actually a screenshot of the social media source.

"Here's what I know thus far:

Received confirmation that armed antifa has been spotted in Yukon

Plain black SUV's with anti-police bumper stickers. Dressed in all black openly carrying rifles and holstered pistols.
It was at a hotel they were carrying the guns to the vehicles and had big black bags in the back, according to sources.

Confirmed: 5 buses of ANTIFA coming from Colorado

Confirmed: Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon ANTIFA leaders"

I'm not sure, but that hotel might be near I-40 and Mustang Road.
Should easily be able to screen shot the message on your phone and upload as a picture on here.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will. I am going to look for that lime green van especially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a full sized van. Also has some kind of sign on the passenger's side and rear door that has a black background. The screenshot on the text message is unreadable because of pixelation if I try getting in closer to the sign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom