Antifa in OKC???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should easily be able to screen shot the message on your phone and upload as a picture on here.

Maybe for some, but for me and my knowledge of "taking a screenshot," forget it. I've tried. I can usually do something with normal photos, but a screenshot in a text message isn't working like with other images.

I can get them "Saved to Gallery," but then I can't find "Gallery" anywhere on my phone. I don't do much with my phone except take a few calls, do some texting, and occasionally, take a picture.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter came up to our house last night and left here to head home. She lives near 23 and shartel. There was a crowd on 23rd near the Tower Theater. She called me as she was approaching the group so I’d have her on the phone if anything happened. She got through the group ok. I told her to get in her house ASAP and keep her shotgun close by.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't see the attraction in loading up in a bus to ride hundreds and hundreds of miles to go demonstrate and cause a ruckus in a place likely to be very resistant to your message if you live in Colorado and can get away with a helluva lot more ruckus right there at home in your own liberal state.

Am I missing something?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't see the attraction in loading up in a bus to ride hundreds and hundreds of miles to go demonstrate and cause a ruckus in a place likely to be very resistant to your message if you live in Colorado and can get away with a helluva lot more ruckus right there at home in your own liberal state.

Am I missing something?
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.43.44 AM.png

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well yeah. They were protesting BLM on N 23rd st. heading east toward the Capitol. Not a lot of resistance there.
I guess you mean they were protesting for BLM.

If they were protesting against BLM in that area, that most likely would have been quite an event.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I guess this ended up being a non event.

When the biggest sources are internet forums and screen shots of texts messages using internet forums as sources...the B.S. meter always gets pegged.

I know for a fact that there is a professional group of agitators and facilitators that move around the country to "help" organize their resistance activities but I firmly doubt the stories of buses of openly carrying ANTIFA members rolling into Oklahoma and setting up shop at a hotel, in the open.

They ain't bigfoot. First hand proof shouldn't be hard to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom