Antifa in OKC???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I took from other sources, one being Channel 9 news, the event on 23rd and the Tower Theater was one for a march from that location towards the capitol area. That one is in "remembrance" of the anniversary of a Martin Luther King march. I don't think this was necessarily the same as what Antifa might do. A follow-up message that was posted to the text message a bit after the first one talked about "downtown," so it might be different areas.

If they are chartering buses (5 of them), many of those buses can hold up to 60 people. According to the 9 News story, a bit over 100 participated at the 23rd street gathering.

Also, my understanding is that the ones at the hotel are just "the leaders."

This at News 9:

https://www.news9.com/story/5f49cfb...s-march-on-anniversary-of-march-on-washington

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the biggest sources are internet forums and screen shots of texts messages using internet forums as sources...the B.S. meter always gets pegged.

I know for a fact that there is a professional group of agitators and facilitators that move around the country to "help" organize their resistance activities but I firmly doubt the stories of buses of openly carrying ANTIFA members rolling into Oklahoma and setting up shop at a hotel, in the open.

Poster: Internet forum sources peg B.S. meter. Very next sentence from the same poster "i know for a fact" also while posting on an internet forum. LOL:clap3:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not sure why you are trying to say or prove Shake, but note that I didn't say my knowledge of said groups of paid facilitators came from internet forums or social media. I also was not attempting to convince anyone they exist or not. I was qualifying my position on this subject.

I'm saying I won't believe that busloads of armed ANTIFA types are camped out at a hotel in Yukon just because someone on ARFCOM or a friend of a friend sent a text with a picture from a post on AFRCOM. I need some first hand info from someone, preferably someone I know or trust. Many of us know each other in here. Many more have at least done deals with each other. If certain trusted members drove to Yukon and posted some pictures, it would move the believable factor up a few notches. Until then, it's rumor.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Lime green should not be hard to spot!
full_size.jpg

Didn't find any lime green van, I'll swing by again in awhile.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't see the attraction in loading up in a bus to ride hundreds and hundreds of miles to go demonstrate and cause a ruckus in a place likely to be very resistant to your message if you live in Colorado and can get away with a helluva lot more ruckus right there at home in your own liberal state.

Am I missing something?
They're doing it to try and tear the country down. It's as simple as that.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting parallels with internet rumors of the same thing in other towns. It's always third hand info, friend of a friend, screenshots of fake social media accounts etc...all the tell tale signs. Then it's always followed with a lack of evidence.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/5/21281581/antifa-bus-hoax-trump-misinformation-protests-police

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2020/jun/8/sheriff-honsal-standing-antifa-bus-reports-despite/

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/i...iladelphia-neighborhoods/stories/202007120021

Again, I'm not saying outsiders don't move into towns for protests, but rumors like those above are part of someones deception plan...or just plain human nature LOL.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting parallels with internet rumors of the same thing in other towns. It's always third hand info, friend of a friend, screenshots of fake social media accounts etc...all the tell tale signs. Then it's always followed with a lack of evidence.
So, you're saying their mascot might oughtta be Squirmy the Gerbil?

Latest posts

Top Bottom