Antifa vs. Alt-Right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To the citizens of these United States:

In light of the recent events in Virginia, if you cannot see that there are serious problems with both Antifa and Alt-Right, you are badly mistaken. Wake up and get your head straight.
Ctrl-Left vs Alt-Right

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
but we can all agree that we hate the nazi's, right?

All? Nope. There are plenty of folks running around excusing the disgusting and anti-American beliefs and behavior of the white supremacists and nazis by saying "well BLM...." or "ANTIFA!" and "Well, Obama had so and so at the White House!".

They are closet racists and bigots who are too cowardly to just come out and state their position. They sit in their echo chambers and privately grumble about "the blacks" and many other groups but don't dare utter their true thoughts in a public forum.

They manage to meekly screw up just enough courage to levy some tacit acceptance by uttering weak exclamations like "free speech" and "they did it too" or "it's just a response to xxxx".

Meanwhile I say groups like Vanguard America, KKK, the American Nazi Party and others can F&&k off. They don't represent me. They don't speak for me. They and their mouth breathing, fat, incompetent, pepper-sprayed-to-the-face-crying-for-their-mommies while trying to "take America back" membership can't disappear into the dustbin of history fast enough.

I will come down harder on them than ANTIFA, BLM, Occupy Wall Street and other "left" groups because, as much as I disagree with those progressive entities, the beliefs of white supremacist groups are inherently inhumane and abhorrent. Those beliefs are also being manipulated and conflated by others to attack things I value. The existence of white supremacist groups is used as a propaganda tool to damage the healthy implementation of constitutional conservative values and structures that I think would benefit the entire nation, not just the white part.

I'm not going to respond to anymore soft bigotry posts around here. You know who you are, others can see it too. Enjoy your shifting blame fest and echo chamber.

Elohim City is waiting for you.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All? Nope. There are plenty of folks running around excusing the disgusting and anti-American beliefs and behavior of the white supremacists and nazis by saying "well BLM...." or "ANTIFA!" and "Well, Obama had so and so at the White House!".

They are closet racists and bigots who are too cowardly to just come out and state their position. They sit in their echo chambers and privately grumble about "the blacks" and many other groups but don't dare utter their true thoughts in a public forum.

They manage to meekly screw up just enough courage to levy some tacit acceptance by uttering weak exclamations like "free speech" and "they did it too" or "it's just a response to xxxx".

Meanwhile I say groups like Vanguard America, KKK, the American Nazi Party and others can F&&k off. They don't represent me. They don't speak for me. They and their mouth breathing, fat, incompetent, pepper-sprayed-to-the-face-crying-for-their-mommies while trying to "take America back" membership can't disappear into the dustbin of history fast enough.

I will come down harder on them than ANTIFA, BLM, Occupy Wall Street and other "left" groups because, as much as I disagree with those progressive entities, the beliefs of white supremacist groups are inherently inhumane and abhorrent. Those beliefs are also being manipulated and conflated by others to attack things I value. The existence of white supremacist groups is used as a propaganda tool to damage the healthy implementation of constitutional conservative values and structures that I think would benefit the entire nation, not just the white part.

I'm not going to respond to anymore soft bigotry posts around here. You know who you are, others can see it too. Enjoy your shifting blame fest and echo chamber.

Elohim City is waiting for you.

well said...the false equivalency is telling

Latest posts

Top Bottom