Antifa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am "blind right" because I was once a leftist. Minds, like mouths, must be opened before they are closed.

I don't hate leftist because I don't understand them, I hate them because I know EXACTLY what they are.

Whitaker Chambers had that exact same moment of the scales being removed from his eyes, and to that end you're far from alone. There are literally thousands if not millions of witness statements which support the same and yet there are no small number people who still want to afford the followers of leftism the benefit of the doubt.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually I appreciate your lack of television. My wife almost didn't date.me because I did not own a TV.
I considered getting cable at one point for college football but that didn't make it worth the cost. We have a TV setup with Netflix because of the children's programming, and I have an antenna for OTA stuff that I've never hooked up. I figure that I should in case of weather, but really I can't control the weather anyways. But if I have time to waste on TV I can be reloading, doing other projects or finding out what a leftist I am right here on this very board because of my dissenting views.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read or seen the video, yes open carry is legal in Texas and they were armed. The sad part is that if they were challenged, they would probably shoot and kill the challenger and get off scot-free because they were "threatened and feared for their life." They are domestic terrorists and should be treated accordingly. The law doesn't protect the average citizen anymore as they used to in years gone by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom