Any 41 mag shooters here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a call on the location of a clean Marlin lever action in 41 mag, guy said he would do $900 to my FFL! Thinking my ideas on what I was going to buy with my bonus keeps getting changed LOL

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've always loved the S&W model 58, and loaded with the original "police" load of a 210gr SWC at about 800 to 900fps. Like the .44spl with a 200gr SWC loaded the same its a do everything load!

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Model 57 and a Henry lever. That Marlin is what I wanted but never saw one in my budget I prefer the straight stock lever the recent Marlin's I've seen for sale have been curved and curved lever

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20180227_192748_268.jpg

Got to fire a few through it right at dark today...by the time I got home, setup my 550 to load for it, and pressed out a few rounds, there wasn't much time to shoot! Damn 4 letter word gets in the way of the important stuff!

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Model 57 and a Henry lever. That Marlin is what I wanted but never saw one in my budget I prefer the straight stock lever the recent Marlin's I've seen for sale have been curved and curved lever

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I understand that! JM marked 94 prices are on the rise and the .41 leads the pack being made for such a short time. I got very, very lucky and caught mine coming off pawn YEARS ago. Have been slowly building a collection of like-chambered Marlin levers and Ruger single actions. The whole thing started for me with a BH and then the Marlin in .41.

Latest posts

Top Bottom