Any 6.5prc shooters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a Montana Rifle Tactical Hunter in 6.5prc last summer and picked it up a few weeks ago. Ordered it ceracoated in Burnt Bronze. Still need to scope it out but super excited to start stretching this thing out and seeing how it shoots. After having to start my gun collection from scratch again I wanted one all around rifle that could take anything in NA short of brown bear and still punch holes at 1000yds.
IMG_20191009_203750.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am waiting on mine to be delivered. Got all the stuff to handload it all, though.

Luckily I paid for all mine up front before all this economic virus BS....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple hundred 147 ELD-M, my barrel is being matched for that round. I went with a long action, as well, so I can space it out as far as I want. Have stocked up on some RL-26 and H1000.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a Montana Rifle Tactical Hunter in 6.5prc last summer and picked it up a few weeks ago. Ordered it ceracoated in Burnt Bronze. Still need to scope it out but super excited to start stretching this thing out and seeing how it shoots. After having to start my gun collection from scratch again I wanted one all around rifle that could take anything in NA short of brown bear and still punch holes at 1000yds. View attachment 161129
Beautiful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom