Any active “training” groups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the active members here with few exceptions shoot their mouth off way more than their guns. Think fat old boomer fudd, there's lots of them here. Your best bet is to find some friends irl, not gonna get many people like minded to actually reply to this thread here.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the active members here with few exceptions shoot their mouth off way more than their guns. Think fat old boomer fudd, there's lots of them here. Your best bet is to find some friends irl, not gonna get many people like minded to actually reply to this thread here.
More like shoot their mouths off a lot less then their guns. Only a fool broadcast things that might catch the governments attention.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently actively re-potty training my old mutt.
She was about a year old when I found her & was already housebroken. She did amazingly well for the next 15 years, but now needs to be gently reminded to go outside. Any tips?
But you gubbermint types just get rid of all your 'surplus equipment', including killing your old dogs, doncha?
We installed a little 2 inch bell by the door. When the dog wants out, we have her ring the bell then praise her. Every time I go outside, I ring the bell with my foot before opening the door.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd think some fed spook would understand what lurking is, but nah, might as well have asked where the application for the CiViL wAr MiLiTa was. Who puts "training" in quotes in this context? Do you want to do something other than train? I've heard of an app called Grindr if you want to "train" with dudes, if you want some free training I've heard the Army is hurting for numbers pretty bad, go check out recruiting station. They'll even pay you to train!

Latest posts

Top Bottom