Any active “training” groups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
890965FC-2FAD-42CD-A3FD-42E299076949.jpeg

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come to the red oak tree at the side of the biggest hill just West of town. Every first of the month. At midnight. Bring your rifle and kit, some type of pasta salad for the buffet and a deck of Uno cards.

It's not a red oak, silly. It's a pin oak for crying out loud. Get yur chit togedder.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come to the red oak tree at the side of the biggest hill just West of town. Every first of the month. At midnight. Bring your rifle and kit, some type of pasta salad for the buffet and a deck of Uno cards.
You forgot to tell him the sign and counter-sign.
Sign: "John has a long mustache."
Counter-sign: "Joan has a low mustache."

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m looking for other like minded people. There use to be lots of groups but now I never hear about any
Like mined folks eh sparky? Well just one small issue, You didn’t bother to drop by the new member area and say hi, so not sure where yer mind may be.
I been around here for awhile though so I know who’s into the sketchy business.
Let’s meet,don’t bother sending me a PM just reply with where and when!(Bring that big suitcase with the cash!)

Ps everyone here has me in their ignore list so only you and me can see this 🤫🤫🤫

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well to bring this back around to the original intent, I know of several groups that are training... At Ft Campbell, Ft Brag, hell they even got one at Ft Carson. All ya got to do to join is enlist and then you too can wear the electric butter knife!........ assuming you can pass selection. 😜

Latest posts

Top Bottom