Any bets on how far crypto will drop this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am starting to see what seems to be a pattern. Crypto goes up during the week and drops on The Weeknd’s until Monday morning when US buyers seem to jump back in.

We are already off to a fast start with the selling.

9FB84E10-FB1C-4B43-AB05-44FBAEC3C209.png

C82DEE11-40F2-4028-9BF1-60ADA7FA98BF.png

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are just a sample of the higher volume traded crypto currencies. I think there are many more that are trading.
Last count 5,976 + over 4,000 that are not listed yet. Not my thing and I knew the top was in when my 70 yo mother asked me how to buy the Doggie (dogecoin).

Speedrat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, I'm buying some of the cheap stuff just in case. Crypto is up 50% one day and down 70% then next.... if you like roller coasters just jump in with a few bucks. Polygon/Matic has been my money maker to allow me to buy other crypto. I'm new to it but some of these will obviously drop off as things progress. Just hope I pick at least one good one to fund a new toy or 2.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just really strange to be in this place now where BTC is even aware that there's a such thing as a weekend. Really goes to show how far it's stretched its tentacles into the mainstream 9-5 mon-fri financial system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom