Any Blackstone Griddle fans???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been looking at these flat top griddles for sometime now. Watched tons of videos and all great reviews from friends of mine that have them.
I have a smoker and large grill but everyone I know says that I need a flattop grill for the lake. That’s when I started looking at them.

Well the wife and I were on Pigeon Forge yesterday and we ran across the one I had been looking for all bundled up with a free heavy duty lid, and other accessories.
I’m really looking forward to getting it all seasoned this weekend and ready for our company lake party in two weeks.

Would love to hear from any and all that have one. Do’s and Don’ts, secrets and recipes.

Here’s the one I got.

081F9C45-D79C-429D-9E3E-727AF7CAD943.jpeg
4EF2BEF9-EE10-4905-A2A2-17F770650EE6.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I love mine. Make sure to keep it seasoned well and clean it everytime - Just like a cast iron skillet.

smash burgers are always good. I’ve cooked some chicken breast and some t-bones on mine… I think Blackstones are good for certain kinds of food and not so good for others. I think every grill has its pros and cons though.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy cooks breakfast (bacon,eggs,onions, and taters) and smash burgers on his. I haven't tried his cooking yet. They take it in their travel trailer going to different lakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom