Any body wanting pups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have rescued 2, 1 dog 1 cat from the flea market, people were openly abusing them.
The weirdos that had the kittens were letting their kid throw them, he was also trying to stick twigs in places on the mini pigs. The pup was in a kennel for 3 hours with no water so we bought her on our way out.
Our other dog was used for breeding a litter of blue pits then dumped at our apartment when I was in Lawton, she is the most anxious and anxiety plagued dog I have ever seen. She has progressed pretty good though.
I'm not one to tell people what they should do but damn it makes me sick when they abuse the critters. If you breed for profit so be it, but don't be a scumbelly while doing so.
Wish we could take one of these fellas but have a 3rd(a dachshund ) that was abused by the people my mother in law got it from coming in a few weeks when she moves into the senior apartments.
I wish I could take one too but we already have 2 rescues and one does not get along well with new dogs. She is old and cranky much like my wife. :bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom