Any Car Port Builders ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One like this?

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2014_01_08_article_0_1A7AB13400000578_713_634x286.jpg

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been happy with the Indaco barn a few years ago; a carport ought to be trivial for them. I used one of their recommended builders, Ben Drew. Happy with him too.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Built my own, ordered the metal from Wheeler Metals in Muskogee. I needed it a foot taller than anything I could buy to clear a window (wife's orders). 4x4 steel posts set in concrete and purlins for beams and a flat metal roof. Material cost me about $900.00 and me and a buddy built it. Having a tractor with a loader really helped get the beams and tin up where they needed to go. Found a drawing on the net of a commercial 4 post car port and just copied it except for the added height.

Maybe a metal building supplier close to you can give you a lead on someone that could build it for you.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they sell car port kits but I would think that they do. Give The Railroad Yard in Stillwater a call and ask for Darrel Thomas. Tell him preacherman sent you.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they sell car port kits but I would think that they do. Give The Railroad Yard in Stillwater a call and ask for Darrel Thomas. Tell him preacherman sent you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom