ANY CHANCE WE SEE CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you think? With 28 other states and those around us do we have chance.
My district put 1st republican in 30 + years.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would much prefer to get the OK Constitution Amendment to limit anti gun laws and require strict scrutiny by the courts of any passed.
Believe it or not, we have NO OK constitutional protection of the right to keep and bear arms, and the legislature can pass any law it wants, anytime, including copies of the California laws or complete confiscation. Not a problem right now, perhaps, but what if California had gotten CA constitutional protection while they still could?
"It couldn't happen here" is dumb thinking.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would much prefer to get the OK Constitution Amendment to limit anti gun laws and require strict scrutiny by the courts of any passed.
Believe it or not, we have NO OK constitutional protection of the right to keep and bear arms, and the legislature can pass any law it wants, anytime, including copies of the California laws or complete confiscation. Not a problem right now, perhaps, but what if California had gotten CA constitutional protection while they still could?
I agree. I'm certain people in Colorado thought it couldn't happen there but it did. The amendment that passed both chambers easily was killed in conference. I believe it will have to be tabled for a couple of years.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well said. I still have a hard time that our elected officials played politics when his bill came through and made it die. This is an extremely important bill for us. Hopefully the idiots in our state .gov will do the right thing when this bill comes through again. And yes thinking it couldn't happen here is very dumb thinking. There is no such thing as that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom