Any CZ pistol owners out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumrunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few CZs and am hoping to chat with other CZ pistol owners. Currently in the "collection" is a P-01, 2075 Rami, 75 BD, Shadow 2, 75 Tactical and a couple of 97 .45s

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Orange, and a 75 D PCR. Also have the 457 rimfire. I love the 75's, to me they are just the classic looking and handling handgun. The SP-01 was tuned up by CZ Custom, and the trigger is amazing, but there have been days I actually shot the PCR better. I don't have any experience whatsoever with the polymer CZ's. Always kind of wanted a Rami, someone sold one on here a year or two ago that sure was tempting.

They told me DON'T buy a CZ. You'll just want more CZ's. :laugh6:

Drumrunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to meet y'all. I looked into several CZ forums and blogs, some had active participants and others didn't. I have settled on my steel P-01 (not Omega) as my "nightstand" gun, just shoots so well. That little extra weight absorbs recoil so it's almost like I'm firing a .22.
Any Ramis?

Attachments

• IMG_5733.JPG
    IMG_5733.JPG
    268.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Drumrunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had 6 Rami pistols in 9mm over the past couple of years. One unique "feature' of the Rami is the really tiny grip screw bushing that screws into the frame, then the grip can be placed over the bushing and the actual grip screw installed. If you lose this really tiny bushing, CZ no longer makes replacement parts for it.
I did lose 2 of these bushings and I was unable to locate the part from any vendor in the US or Europe. Be careful!