Any drone or RC plane pilots in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have a Flywoo drone with the DJI-BNF protocol I’ve been trying to get working with my black DJI remote controller, using the SpeedyBee app on my iPad and V3 adapter. I could get into the flight controller‘s settings via SpeedyBee, but I couldn’t get the DJI remote to control the drone in a consistent manner. I’ve looked at dozens of YouTube videos and other online tutorials, but to no avail, and now the gyro isn’t detected. I was wondering if there were any folks in the Tulsa area who have experience with BetaFlight / SpeedyBee and getting an RC and FC to talk properly with each other who would be kind enough to walk me through the process? PM me please, and thanks!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the Gluedobbers still around ?

I did contact them, but most of the members apparently don’t fly drones. The club President did say he’d pass on my query to a couple folks he knew who might be of help. Just figured I’d ask here in case any of the folks here did have experience, or knew someone who did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom