Any gun shows coming up in December?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To check for shows at the fairgrounds, I google OK state fairgrounds calendar.
Usually first link to come up shows all events by date and which bldg they are in.

It's handy if there are 11 different things going in addition to a "meh" gun show. I don't want to fight the auto show/beanie baby show/horse show/"antique" show/quilt makers' show/tupperware and G-I-N-S-U knife show traffic.
Yeah I'm sure all those are interesting hobbies too. :D

[Typing out G-I-N-S-U, only way I could fool the :angry3: spell check which kept wanting to put "gin knife" in there. LOL.]

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the OKC gun show this morning...it was less than meh. It took me less than 45 min to see everything.
Back in the day I felt that way too. I haven’t been to gun show in maybe 3-4 years. I’d like to just walk through one.

edit: no….. I think I went to one about a couple years ago. Prices were insane!!!!

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the gun show and saw something kind of shady. At least I think so. There’s a guy selling his “private collection” pieces. He had a Hi point 9mm for $349.00. I’m thinking that he has marked it up because people who wouldn’t pass a background check would buy from him since he doesn’t have to do the FFL thing for private sales. It’s like he’s knowingly selling a gun to someone who shouldn’t have one but making them pay extra for the work around.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the gun show and saw something kind of shady. At least I think so. There’s a guy selling his “private collection” pieces. He had a Hi point 9mm for $349.00. I’m thinking that he has marked it up because people who wouldn’t pass a background check would buy from him since he doesn’t have to do the FFL thing for private sales. It’s like he’s knowingly selling a gun to someone who shouldn’t have one but making them pay extra for the work around.
Unfortunately there are those that will always look the other way if it means enriching themselves financially. No matter the potential ramifications. It is pretty sad, as that type of behavior is what gives the antis fuel.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are 100% spot on. This is why you see $750 Glock 19s when they're $599 brand new at Academy. There was some dude at the show that stunk of weed so bad it actually burned my sinus between my eyes last weekend. I'm thinking I'm done going to those little shows. I can get much better deals brand new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom