Any gun shows coming up in December?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. It shows FOUR THREE gun shows in Oklahoma this weekend (Dec 18 and 19):
Durant, El Reno, OKC and Shawnee.

[Want to add, I have no financial interest in any of them.]

EDIT after seeing following post - THREE gun shows in OK this weekend, the RK show in El Reno is not listed on RK site.

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the gun show and saw something kind of shady. At least I think so. There’s a guy selling his “private collection” pieces. He had a Hi point 9mm for $349.00. I’m thinking that he has marked it up because people who wouldn’t pass a background check would buy from him since he doesn’t have to do the FFL thing for private sales. It’s like he’s knowingly selling a gun to someone who shouldn’t have one but making them pay extra for the work around.
So the guy selling 30 year old powder in rusty cans for $80 a lb is working around the people that can't buy reloading supplies.
Some people just want to grab as much money from the people that don't know better. I don't subscribe to the thought that over priced items are skirting background checks. This has been going on as far back as I can remember , which is the 70's when I started going to gun shows with my dad.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Define good gun shows. As far as I'm concerned , shows full of AR and Glock / plastic pistols stuff are not good shows. I don't even look at those tables.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn't been to a show in several years, so I went by Claude Hall today. Curious, do all shows require personal carry guns to be unloaded?

Latest posts

Top Bottom