Any gunshops in Tulsa w/good selection of CZ pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking to pick up a new/used SP-01 Compact or a Tactical... and have also wanted to look at the 97 in .45acp. I would like to get my hands on them and see how they feel before buying one. I don't see many come up for sale in the forums here so wanted to see if anyone knew of a good store front location to view some and maybe buy. Thx.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dongs has a pretty good handgun selection. I'm sure they carry CZ. Not the friendliest bunch imo but they've got a good selection.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dongs has a pretty good handgun selection. I'm sure they carry CZ. Not the friendliest bunch imo but they've got a good selection.

I’m only going to dongs when they are having their going out of business sale. Those guys aren’t qualified to suck the cuticle of my pinky toe. Jack wagons. Why don’t they post some more rules on their door. Their place? Their right. I just don’t want to read it or look at it.

Second hand rose for the best CZ selection in Tulsa. Pricing used to be much better, but he’ll it used to be everywhere.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks all! I'll have to go check these places out. It's been a while since I was at 2nd Hand Rose... so I'm well aware that I need to be packing when I hit up that area. :) Ha

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m only going to dongs when they are having their going out of business sale. Those guys aren’t qualified to suck the cuticle of my pinky toe. Jack wagons. Why don’t they post some more rules on their door. Their place? Their right. I just don’t want to read it or look at it.

Second hand rose for the best CZ selection in Tulsa. Pricing used to be much better, but he’ll it used to be everywhere.
I know what ya mean. I only go there as a last resort if I want something bad enough. Now I feel bad for mentioning them although I made it known the service wasn't very friendly. Lol

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Dongs still have that $ 20,000.00 FN Scar rifle? I’d imagine that one was tough to move if it didn’t go on sale.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Dongs still have that $ 20,000.00 FN Scar rifle? I’d imagine that one was tough to move if it didn’t go on sale.
That particular rifle was one my friend ordered and prepaid for and once it came in when things got crazy, they wouldn't sell it to him, they refunded his money and put it on the counter for that money!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom