Any indoor gun ranges near Ardmore Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is familiar with the area, is there a gun range in or near Ardmore? North or south on 35 is fine as long as I'm not driving an hour to get to it.
Would appreciate info if someone has any.
Thanks.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a guy building one right off the interstate at Davis. Building is up and everything but I dont think he ever finished it. If he's not open then I dont know of one. Why indoor just out of curiosity?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a guy building one right off the interstate at Davis. Building is up and everything but I dont think he ever finished it. If he's not open then I dont know of one. Why indoor just out of curiosity?
Weather. Long range forecast has possibility of rain and I hate shooting in the rain. Outside is fine as well.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a very small range on the river just west of Davis. Outdoor. There is an ok one up at Pauls Valley that I use whenever I want to sit down at a bench and really test something. I went this morning. Its outdoor. Up to 200yd rifle and a separate pistol range. This year I am finally going to build my own range like I have been saying for years.

Papa D

New to the site!
Reaction score
The only one i could find near Ardmore was an outdoor south of Lake Murray and it was a public range. Had to have a hunting permit of some sort to use it.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Still not open. Heard air cond. problems. Outdoor range is run by Southern Ok Sportsmens Assoc. Next mtg 7:00 pm 8/9 at Expo center in Sulphur. Public is welcome.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was 1 or 2 over around Ada dont know for sure just seen the signs when i went thru a couple of years ago.
Indoor range in ada open only on weekends. Outdoor range (Ada Rifle and Gun Club) has a nice rifle and pistol range just outside of town. I'm a member and shoot their often. If you ever want to go shoot their you can be my guest at no cost. Just let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom