Any Member a Licensed Electrician in the Yukon/Mustang/West OKC Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bought a new hot tub; it will take 4-6 weeks to be built and delivered. It will replace the old one we’ve had for several years. I would like to HIRE a Licensed Electrician to come out in the next week or so to check the 220 supply, the circuit box, wiring etc so when the new tub gets delivered, I know it’s not going to shock the crap out of us. (The idea of Hard-Boiled Jarhead and Wife doesn’t rock my boat).

So, if you are one, and would like to do this job, please PM or text me at 405-227-4270 so we can set a time for you to come over to the house. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, do you have a dedicated service/disconnect with gfci?
They make units specifically for hot tubs in 50 and 60 amp service

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, do you have a dedicated service/disconnect with gfci?
They make units specifically for hot tubs in 50 and 60 amp service

Darren, I know zip, zilch and squat about electricity. I get kinda skeered changing light bulbs; messing around with 220V makes me almost have an unwanted bowel movement. I just wanna pay some licensed electrician to come out to my house and do this. There are some things I am real good at, but making shaped charges, hasty ambushes, directing close air and naval gunfire, and the like don't transfer over to the civilian sector so much. Dang recruiter told me they 'd teach me skills I'd be able to get a good job at using them after I got out...that was the first of many lies. Drill Instructor told me to do bends and thrusts til HE got tired was another...lies, all lies I tell ya; he never did get tired even after I must have done about 10,000...so me? Mess with that 220V stuff? When I don't have to?

No way
Rather pay
And live to see
Another day

(I learnt some of them fancy pomes (peoms? poims? :scratch:) in the Marine Corps too but most of 'em are nasty and have to do with somebody's momma and the size of her drawers)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darren, I know zip, zilch and squat about electricity. I get kinda skeered changing light bulbs; messing around with 220V makes me almost have an unwanted bowel movement. I just wanna pay some licensed electrician to come out to my house and do this. There are some things I am real good at, but making shaped charges, hasty ambushes, directing close air and naval gunfire, and the like don't transfer over to the civilian sector so much. Dang recruiter told me they 'd teach me skills I'd be able to get a good job at using them after I got out...that was the first of many lies. Drill Instructor told me to do bends and thrusts til HE got tired was another...lies, all lies I tell ya; he never did get tired even after I must have done about 10,000...so me? Mess with that 220V stuff? When I don't have to?

No way
Rather pay
And live to see
Another day

(I learnt some of them fancy pomes (peoms? poims? :scratch:) in the Marine Corps too but most of 'em are nasty and have to do with somebody's momma and the size of her drawers)

Yeah, don't do the 220V stuff. We don't want to see you light up from a mistake and then start reciting those Marine poems.

As for me, I've done my share of foolish things with electricity, but not with 220V.

Latest posts

Top Bottom