Any Mule men around here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been dragging my feet about buying a Kawasaki mule hoping prices will settle back down. Been looking at the Kawasaki Pro, it will be interesting what you come up with on the lift.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been dragging my feet about buying a Kawasaki mule hoping prices will settle back down. Been looking at the Kawasaki Pro, it will be interesting what you come up with on the lift.
I looked at them a long time before I pulled the trigger. Now I don’t know how I ever lived without it. It rides like a Cadillac and has a pretty good payload and can carry six regular sized people. Not the fastest thing in the world but I rarely go as fast as it will. Lots of goodies for them, just have to decide what works for you. I had waited for the diesel and when I heard it fire up changed my mind pretty quickly. Way louder and slower than the gas model. I looked like I had palsy writing the check. It was worth it though and I have yet to see the price going down.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve always heard about putting a boot in an ass but I had no idea there was photographic evidence.

If that is your mule I would like to visit with you about training one to drive.
That particular mule belongs to a buddy of mine, but I was involved with training it. I have trained several mules, horses, and donkeys for driving. Just takes some patience mostly. Send me a pm and we can exchange phone numbers. I’d be happy to visit with you about it.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at them a long time before I pulled the trigger. Now I don’t know how I ever lived without it. It rides like a Cadillac and has a pretty good payload and can carry six regular sized people. Not the fastest thing in the world but I rarely go as fast as it will. Lots of goodies for them, just have to decide what works for you. I had waited for the diesel and when I heard it fire up changed my mind pretty quickly. Way louder and slower than the gas model. I looked like I had palsy writing the check. It was worth it though and I have yet to see the price going down.

I payed 17 or so for my PoFXT Ranch. We liked it, it was our first side by side. The frame damage totaled it, and we ended up replacing it with a Can Am Defender XMR Max. Night and day difference. 30's stock and it would do 70 with those intrepid mud tires. Didnt think the mule was slow till I drove the can am. Had dreams of dunes and rivers with it, but for working around, the Mule was great.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I payed 17 or so for my PoFXT Ranch. We liked it, it was our first side by side. The frame damage totaled it, and we ended up replacing it with a Can Am Defender XMR Max. Night and day difference. 30's stock and it would do 70 with those intrepid mud tires. Didnt think the mule was slow till I drove the can am. Had dreams of dunes and rivers with it, but for working around, the Mule was great.
The CanAm would be my choice. More expensive but I've walked around all the different models that were in an offroad area this past February. The CanAm was built way heavier and the owners reported less issues with the suspension.
We had rented one in the past in Colorado. It was amazing how smooth that suspension was on extremely rough terrain.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me wife has oft called me a ‘Mule’…., and worse! However, if you’re referring to Side by Side UTVs, we have a Kubota RTV x1140 used for gardening, chores and getting the mail down on the road. I searched cross country for a Kawasaki MULE PRO-DXT™ EPS/FXT which was advertised by numerous Kawasaki Dealers (some even listed them ‘In Stock))’, but when called they reported that they don’t have any and that Kawasaki isn’t shipping even though it’s advertised on their website. I think it’s one of those ‘ Bait and Switch’ deals. I’m not buying a gas fueled machine. My truck (since 2021), tractor and Zero Turn all use diesel and they’re easy to refuel the equipment from the 90 gallon storage tank on the back the truck……

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I bought my Mule I was waaay over towards Utility and away from Sport on the spectrum. I usually move it around on an all steel 14’ long 8.5’ wide double axle trailer. Once I unload it I hook the same trailer behind it to move brush and firewood or round bales or anything else that needs to be somewhere else. I’ve had 1500 pounds of cubes in the bed and a good size water tank on occasion. If I had my druthers I’d be driving one of those Polaris DAGORS, but my dear spendthrift uncle won’t let that happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom