Any one priced any SBS lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It can definitely be more than what I've heard so far, it just depends on what you want. Ball park on parts...
Remington 870 Police as your base $500, Remington 870 Factory 14inch barrel with Rifle sights $100, Remington or Ramline or other stock set $80, Surefire 318lmg forend $350, magazine extension $50, Stainless follower $15, Jumbo safety $15, side saddle $20 and I'm probably leaving something out. This gets you to around $1,120.00 and then the $200 stamp and you are fast approaching $1,300.00 plus. Just another option to evaluate.

used 870 $200 hacksaw $2 = $202

cigman1st

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lucked into my factory 14" with sights, used like new. I guess I should have stayed consistent with new vs. used prices. Everything can be done cheaper...if you can find it and if it's in decent enough condition. When I built mine, I looked at it as though I would probably own it for life, it being tax stamp weapon, so I wanted mine to start out as new as possible. Also, you certainly can do a little at a time so the intial outlay of cash wouldn't be as great. I went in detail on some prices because before I knew it I had quite a bit invested. It CAN add up.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a couple of those 870s from Summit if you are interested in one. $275 out the door. Not making much on it. It will cost you $50 min for the local transfer and $25 for shipping to order your own. It is supposed to be a Wingmaster and have wooden furniture. Should be available in 3-4 weeks.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I paid $600 + $5 AOW for this from Tony Rumore at Tromix...It is a Factory built 870MCS. I had the bolt jeweled and added the light, otherwise it came built like this:

[Broken External Image]

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
jason,so thats a non NFA short barrel for 600? might have to check that out!

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
another thought, if i had and could prove that a SG came from the factory with a pistol grip i can take the hacksaw to it. not that i would do it just wondering if its a loophole

Latest posts

Top Bottom