any other okies see bigfoot? anyone want to throw rocks at me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yes he lives...

ai479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Graphics_BigfootElvis.jpg

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously.. I shot a Sasquatch near Muskogee by the Arkansas River... I took pics, However.. It is probably not a good thing to show them to people, they would just think they are photoshopped.
Also... I threw him in the Ark River, proper burial I hear.

But believe me! It's TRUE!

OBL + Ocean = BS!

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About five or six years ago, or a couple of years or so before I moved down here from Kansas, there was a rash of Bigfoot sightings in Grant County. One person who saw something was my cousin and it was right next to my farm. He said that he saw something that looked like a bear using a long stick to knock some hedge apples down from a high tree branch.
The story has its weaknesses, the primary one IMO being that my cousin, Jim, was slightly less than a quarter of a mile away, and he only has one eye, but his dad tells me that his eyesight in the eye is good.

Right or wrong, this was hilarious.

rusty_stud

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no punch line... dude i saw a huge hairy man walking through the woods. and yeah i'm familiar with lois lamour so i'll pick that one up sometime... i guess what i'm looking for is a few experienced woodsmen who know the difference between black bear, deer, and mountain lion to come check this place out sometime in the evening because i'm pretty sure the same stuff will happen and maybe you'll see it. of course you may also not see it since it took me walking around in moonless night three times and shooting off a gun to actually get it's attention. i think i'll bring my bushmaster with the aimpoint and 4 mags. i want to leave some apples way up in a tree or something and check it periodically but seriously... i think going out there alone again would be bad juju. i want some open minded ppl who don't want to kill it necessarily but maybe get some sightings and get something on tape. i really think there are more than one and whoever goes with me, i'm sure we'll see something because everytime i went out there i had rocks landing by me and heard large limbs being broken in the woods. there are also caves out there and rocky places they could hide. if we find it maybe it'll be the next ron jeremy... you know what they say about big feet? :D

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no punch line... dude i saw a huge hairy man walking through the woods. and yeah i'm familiar with lois lamour so i'll pick that one up sometime... i guess what i'm looking for is a few experienced woodsmen who know the difference between black bear, deer, and mountain lion to come check this place out sometime in the evening because i'm pretty sure the same stuff will happen and maybe you'll see it. of course you may also not see it since it took me walking around in moonless night three times and shooting off a gun to actually get it's attention. i think i'll bring my bushmaster with the aimpoint and 4 mags. i want to leave some apples way up in a tree or something and check it periodically but seriously... i think going out there alone again would be bad juju. i want some open minded ppl who don't want to kill it necessarily but maybe get some sightings and get something on tape. i really think there are more than one and whoever goes with me, i'm sure we'll see something because everytime i went out there i had rocks landing by me and heard large limbs being broken in the woods. there are also caves out there and rocky places they could hide. if we find it maybe it'll be the next ron jeremy... you know what they say about big feet? :D

sure do.....big turds, so whatch where u step next time u head out there.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going out there until you explain further about these rocks landing by you...

With my luck, we'd stumble into some redneck's "copperhead road" marijuana booby trap and come back laced with punji sticks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take plaster of Paris with you when you go back. Any creature that big in the woods is going to leave tracks. There may be some there now if you back track the smelly brown line you left between the last sighting and your vehicle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom