any other okies see bigfoot? anyone want to throw rocks at me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm open minded but given that it was Chandler Park, I'm betting it was actually this guy...

awww.litpark.com_wp_content_uploads_2006_11_Ron_Jeremy.jpg

So it wasn't a bigfoot, but a hedgehog?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no punch line... dude i saw a huge hairy man walking through the woods. and yeah i'm familiar with lois lamour so i'll pick that one up sometime... i guess what i'm looking for is a few experienced woodsmen who know the difference between black bear, deer, and mountain lion to come check this place out sometime in the evening because i'm pretty sure the same stuff will happen and maybe you'll see it. of course you may also not see it since it took me walking around in moonless night three times and shooting off a gun to actually get it's attention. i think i'll bring my bushmaster with the aimpoint and 4 mags. i want to leave some apples way up in a tree or something and check it periodically but seriously... i think going out there alone again would be bad juju. i want some open minded ppl who don't want to kill it necessarily but maybe get some sightings and get something on tape. i really think there are more than one and whoever goes with me, i'm sure we'll see something because everytime i went out there i had rocks landing by me and heard large limbs being broken in the woods. there are also caves out there and rocky places they could hide. if we find it maybe it'll be the next ron jeremy... you know what they say about big feet? :D

If I lived near you I would offer to go. I have no idea if it is real or not but would love to find out. I would not care if I could prove it to others or not, I want to know.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like mother, but you should probably leave the guns at home next time you eat a postage stamp and go for a walk in the woods.

rusty_stud

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back side of Chandler park = Paintballers in Ghillie suits
shoot one you'll be famous alright.

that's pretty good i actually chuckled... ok i digress. i don't want to end up the village fool of osa, i was just wondering if anyone else spotted something as well. hope you all know i don't go into the woods looking for bigfoot it just happened so poo in my face. i really have nothing to gain either way... unless you want to see him for yourself, for pics sent $20.00 to rusty_stud P.O. box 3563823 Atlanta Georgia...

Latest posts

Top Bottom