Any Part 107 pilots here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious.

I'd like to pick your brain if you are around the Tulsa area regarding where you fly (professional or otherwise), what you fly, if the City of Tulsa has any no fly zones, etc. (not withstanding FAA or State prohibitions), or anything else you would like to add.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hobbyists/recreational flyers must take the FAA TRUST test (and keep the certificate with them when flying). Free, and you can't fail. There are numerous places on the web that offer it.

Everything else requires the FAA Part 107 sUAS test.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious.

I'd like to pick your brain if you are around the Tulsa area regarding where you fly (professional or otherwise), what you fly, if the City of Tulsa has any no fly zones, etc. (not withstanding FAA or State prohibitions), or anything else you would like to add.
I am, but I’m in OKC. You can download flying map apps in your phone App Store that will tell you everything you need to know.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
a couple of apps either for Android or iPhone, B4UFLY and UAV Forecast. Will tell you a lot. Specificlly for Tulsa might ask around they might have specific regulation for that. Look FAA website for what not to do. If you mess up can cost you big time.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom